AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
hillbilly
hillbilly
@hillbilly
Free
Joined: August 28, 2014 5:48 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 14
Reply
RE: CHAINS FOR SALE

I'm asking a hundred bucks each. I thought I saw them listed one time on Ebay for 2.

10 years ago
Forum
Topic
10 years ago
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 918
Reply
RE: I LOVE MY INSTUMENTS

I picture West Texas much like Southeast Missouri but I must admit I haven't made it over that way much. I spent 3 months in Dallas after college back...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 455
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic

Do you still have this instrument and is there anyway I can reach you to answer some questions?

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic

I would like to talk to you about it. Could you give me a yell when you get a chance, Scott 573-450-0037.

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Total Stations

Do you have any of these instruments left?

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: There are two folks alive in my head

Thirty years ago my wife and I decided to send our kids to Catholic School. I was Baptist so I had to go through process of becoming Catholic. I will ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

57 and been in this business almost 30 years!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need and Opinion

You can't defend "Blowing Up". Maybe "One Man" has BECAME his Father. I guess the Anger Management class would disclose it was a culmination of other ...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 37
Views: 1239
Reply
RE: AutoCAD (2007) Fatal Error - Layer Button

HijackThat's what too many Cad problems can make you look like!:-D

12 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD (2007) Fatal Error - Layer Button

Brad,You saved me today! But I still have an issue. At the top of my page it says "the Ribbon does not have any tabs or panels currently loaded." When...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors are grossly over committed.

My favorite things are:When the description says at the end "description provided by Grantor after Survey was advised"The client says "I know that cor...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting from scratch with GPS. How?

I'm new to this site, but I have 7 promark 2s that I would let loose of. Sounds like they might fit the bill if your looking for a low entry cost. Jus...

12 years ago