Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
This has been posted before, but it just helped me again today, so I thought I would pass it along to help someone else:
After starting AutoCAD and trying to access layer menu through Command "layer" of through layer menu, or through layer toolbar this error was occurring:
"Fatal Error: unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 76c242ebh" or sometimes it would say "at 75d042ebh"
Problem resolved by resetting all the OPTIONS dialog settings to default settings:
Go to >Tools>Options> use >Profiles tub>
1-st - save your current profile with your name in the file name dialog by pressing "ADD TO LIST..." button, use this to save your own inerface settings you have on this CAD station.
(some users will reconfigure CAD to their liking and some lisp routines loading in order to work effectively)
2-nd press "RESET" button - this will reset all your interface settings to original factory settings.
3-rd - close OPTIONS dialog box. > restart AutoCAD.
4-th test your CAD make sure problem you had - disappeared.
5-th you may want to restore your interface settings you had before RESET was used.
go to OPTIONS an at the PROFILES tub - click on the profile you saved before (with you name on it) and click "SET CURRENT"
This will restore your own interface setting you were working so long to perfect to your liking...
5-th restart CAD and test your former "problem" commands to see if CAD working properly, also check if your own interface is responding correctly.
Brad,
You saved me today! But I still have an issue. At the top of my page it says "the Ribbon does not have any tabs or panels currently loaded." When I open Autocad I have to go to the options bar and reload my Profile. I'm thinking it has something to do with my dwg1. Any ideas?
Thanks again!
Hijack
Please tell me that IS NOT your daughter in your avatar. 😀
Hijack
That's MY daughter!!
Hijack
> Please tell me that IS NOT your daughter in your avatar. 😀
C'mon, anybody can recognize Steven Tyler from Aerosmith...
Hijack
That's what too many Cad problems can make you look like!:-D
