AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Bill93, post: 420134, member: 87 wrote: Would a solid-looking and 6 ft deep storm sewer inlet structure rate a 'B' ? An abutment or wing wall for a s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Bill93, post: 420134, member: 87 wrote: Would a solid-looking and 6 ft deep storm sewer inlet structure rate a 'B' ? An abutment or wing wall for a s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

base9geodesy, post: 420095, member: 7189 wrote: "Here's something: In Oklahoma, Published NGS Benchmarks are notoriously inconsistent with the results...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

You will note in the image above ( ) that NO monument is considered completely reliable. Unfortunately many submitters to NGS like to supercede these...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Glad to hear that Illinois has seized the initiative. Unfortunately most states will not. Looking at this map of the highest horizontal accuracy groun...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

David Livingstone, post: 419894, member: 431 wrote: In Illinois they actually updated benchmarks with level runs across the entire state. Of course t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Perhaps a more specific reference is: It includes the famous image of Dr Pollard in the San Joaquin valley in California, the site of maximum subside...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

When you mention using Posted benchmarks, I hope you are not referring to POSTED benchmarks using the NGS nomenclature. See page 8 of the following PD...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluebooking - call for help

FWIW, I show above extracts from the files used in the adjustment portion of a submission to the NGS. They are all plain text files. Programs search f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluebooking - call for help

For definitive and current information on the issue contact your NGS Regional Advisor Bill Stone. See above. For work in Colorado, Pamela Fromhertz is...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS on BM Seminar today (15 March 2017)

I am not the originator of this notice. Just passing it on as I did not see mention previously.As for later viewing, all the NGS webinars are subseque...

10 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Stolen R10 Tulsa, OK

FWIW,I would certainly not meet up with the thief alone especially now that you have received your settlement. I share you hard feelings about such ev...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for an article, can not find..

FWIW,I copied a PDF version of the article referenced in my earlier post here: Cheers,

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for an article, can not find..

As Paul in Pa indicates, this is a venerable source. When I first started studying GPS this was a resource I acquired (in print as bound photocopies o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Research pdf?

FWIW,It does not seem to be available as a PDF. It is in the UNB Library. The UNB Lecture Notes and Technical Reports pages do not show it. See: You ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Why don't OPUS-S vectors repeat?

FWIW,I agree that given the same inputs a program should return the same results. Since you state that there are differences in the number of observat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000sse - Enable cross correlation?

BTW, another excellent resource to modeling and conventions used in GNSS processing are IERS Conventions available here: ( see No. 32)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000sse - Enable cross correlation?

PAGE-NT is an interface for a large set of individual programs. Many of these programs were written to implement IGS conventions, implement various f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000sse - Enable cross correlation?

To satisfy my need to complete things, I provide the following...Having returned home and with access to my computers, I dug up the two resources I me...

10 years ago
Page 46 / 78