AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Engineering Surveying/Deformation Conference

As a retiree, I frequently receive notices of events like these. While I have an interest in the topic and have never been to Portugal, I no longer re...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can this OPUS-Share observation be saved with TEQC editing?

The OPUS extended output includes a section (see linked image) that provides data regarding each SV. It can be used to see whether any SV data should ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Moon Vertical Datum

Check out this page:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Hurricane Harvey imagery being posted

NOAA NGS RSD imagery now available for Houston, Galveston and environs. Coverage as of 1010 PDT on 31 Aug 2017 shown in image below. Attach...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Hurricane Harvey imagery being posted

FWIW,The link provided above is for Harvey. This site: provides links to imagery for earlier disasters.I imagine the extent of coverage for Harvey wi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Hurricane Harvey imagery being posted

Here is the site for the NOAA aircraft operations: Not sure which aircraft is being used. I am also not sure whether they perform recon as I assume th...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Sinking Houston (and RTX)

Lots of interesting work has been done monitoring subsidence in the area. See: The efforts of the HGSD address concerns over groundwater withdrawal an...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi from Chile

Welcome to this board. It is always nice to read of activities in other parts of the world.I did a little work in Chile in the early 1990s using GPS o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Observation Computation in Spreadsheet Format

Good suggestion.Free PDF version of Nautical Almanac available here:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Babylonian Trigonometry

Reminds me of the question, is mathematics developed or discovered? Consider that Leibniz and Newton discovered the Calculus independently. Given the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Observation Computation in Spreadsheet Format

Howdy,What is your source for the algorithms you will use? One source is: The document is the last Sokkia ephemeris published. Will you use altitude o...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 777
Reply
RE: Engineering Surveying/Deformation Conference

Official conference language is English. See:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Working with GPS and TotalStation

FWIW,I like the Elithorp and Findorff text "Geodesy of Geomatics and GIS Professionals" the second edition (linked below) was published in 2009. It do...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy Videos

Usual good stuff. One suggestion. (Quibble?)Instead of the usual presentation of the relationship between the three height systems (h = ellipsoid heig...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Height values with Trimble R10

I wonder whether any of the users of OPUS-Projects have noticed an issue when mixing these antennas? As the tool uses the OPUS processor and large pro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Height values with Trimble R10

John Hamilton, post: 438513, member: 640 wrote: As Rodney King said once...Can't we all just get along? I think this issue cries out for standardizati...

9 years ago
Page 43 / 78