AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Height values with Trimble R10

This is extracted from an excellent article on absolute antenna calibrations found here: Note as well that the article mentions that while a number of...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another map(s) from Australia

Richard, post: 436376, member: 833 wrote: Seeing there's some interesting old maps, these featured here recently. Someone looked at these from modern...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Using OPUS for ortho elevation

First of all, I would never trust an elevation stamped on a monument. The data sheet in Bill93's post does include all the various stampings on the ph...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Online College?

I was involved in their program until a few years ago. TAMUCC has two tracks: geomatics and GIS. There faculty includes licensed surveyors.BTW, the li...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Another OPUS error thread

If you collected data at a rate other than those listed in the message you received, you can use the UNAVCO "teqc" tool to decimate or interpolate you...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: More Rookie Questions on OPUS, etc.

rberry5886, post: 425750, member: 232 wrote: This is from Trimble RTX....print out shows a Z value of 3892968.835m, and the El. Height of 141.832m.......

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A brief synopsis of the NGS Geospatial Summit

John Hamilton, post: 425536, member: 640 wrote: GeeOddMike: They said it would be GEOID2022, so I guess that will be the end of the hybrid models.See ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Datumns, OPUS, FEMA

I wonder whether, now that relations have warmed, data from Cuba have been added to to worldwide geoid modeling efforts? I do not know there is good q...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A brief synopsis of the NGS Geospatial Summit

With respect to the new vertical datum, as the designation GEOID### is used for hybrid models, won't it be either USGG or a new designation for the gr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Datumns, OPUS, FEMA

Larry Best, post: 425112, member: 763 wrote: base9geodesy,... Just last week I found a NOS disk at about N18-18-59 W 64-46-31, no stamped ID. The plac...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Datumns, OPUS, FEMA

While I did emphasize the large uncertainty in the GEOID12B value, I did not characterize it as error. In fact, looking at the independently determine...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Datumns, OPUS, FEMA

spledeus, post: 424678, member: 3579 wrote: Find the document that states the OPUS solution Ortho Height is VIVD09. Note the geoid issue and that it ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Datumns, OPUS, FEMA

Note that the text above verifies base9geodesy's statement that OPUS provides an orthometric height based on an NAD83 ellipsoid height and the hybrid ...

9 years ago
Page 44 / 78