AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Footsteps Jay
Footsteps Jay
@footsteps-jay
Free
Joined: April 19, 2011 12:32 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 26
Reply
RE: Who works in "review" states ?

Generally the feedback I get back from the County Surveyor's Office make my product better. If you think you are demeaned by people who ask questions ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Different types of markes surveyors use

Harrow Tooth was pretty common around here.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1099
Reply
RE: Elevation of reflectorless shots in dwg

I put in a rod height of 1000 feet when I take those shots so those points don't end up in the model

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practice for tagging iron pipe property corners?

3/4" Iron Pipe with 2" Cap (Bernsten PC 6200 or equivalent)I get them stamped with my license # and punch them myself.Cost about 4 bucks apiece but lo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS needs some input

Are you only seeking help from NSPS members or are you willing to work with others?If you are willing to work with others, the language of the request...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying In Mexico

Where in Mexico?I think it is state/province specific.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Indemnification Language

Thanks for the PDF, interesting stuff. (if you like reading about insurance)

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Knockoff Prisms-Leica

When I first started my company I did the same, worked okay, you will want to do some checks on the offset obviously but fine for topo. I don't do co...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF to DWG

I googled "Where can I get opinions from land surveyors on what PDF to CAD conversion software to use?" It sent me here.Now what?I don't know the ori...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Insurance replacement gun

Google (powersurveyingstore.com, scam) and send it on to your insurance agent.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

Footsteps...> "I would not accept it even if it was within 0.00000 feet of where I was looking. We don't know what it is, how it got there, who put...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

Mighty MoeI would like to know what that thing is, I have seen it before. It is not a goat stake or a timber spike or a railroad carriage bolt that I...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1010
Reply
RE: Flood Insurance

I believe this is what you are looking for.Also good for insomnia

14 years ago
Reply
RE: S6 Issues

Same here, although I usually just have to cancel the point I am staking and then add the point in again to stake it and it works fine

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying for Civil Engineering Technology

They need to know what goes into a useful product.If you can survey with a string, measuring tape and fieldbook you can figure out which buttons to pr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Intent

Which part of never to be sold didn't they understand?

15 years ago
Page 1 / 2