AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)

It still happens after re-loading the disks... and it's happens in every drawing I open!!!I did uninstall the program with the window program manager ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)

I'm in the middle of re-installng it now....Boy do I hate to have to re-do all those private settings...my north arrow, logo, settings...ackI didn't s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The Fences Perpetuate the Original Corners?

Courtesy...Constructive Notice? 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Operators-What would you propose to this contractor?

$2K a day, but then again I don't like construction layout surveying.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wow

I thought he had retired? Is this new screaming machine so he can download video quicker? 🙂 Or play games faster? !!!!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station for taking shots in the surf!

haha, that's just crazy, thinking that you can subject this equipment to salt water....We used to do transects for dredging using a small aluminum boa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station for taking shots in the surf!

My gut says' find another way!! I've "been there, done that" with the rod, both swimming and in a small boat.I assume that you have range lines on ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson text from model space to paper space

Carlson text from model space to paper space>DanDunnI created a wblock of what I wanted to insert (it was in paperspace to begin with ) and then ju...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson text from model space to paper space

Carlson text from model space to paper space>RADARGot it, thanks Radar!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson text from model space to paper space

Carlson text from model space to paper space>RADARThat option doesn't exist in carlson 2008Edit > Copy > Standard Copy Copy to ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson text from model space to paper space

I found out that I can "insert" into paper space....I don't know why I couldn't at first, but it's all set now..I don't know how to cut and paste in A...

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

I'll stick to grid with a date and datum...

14 years ago
Page 96 / 174