AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Yellow Pages

Yellow Pages>Thank you evreyoneThanks for your responses and advice, especially Dallas Moran... Good point, I wasn't aware that my name wasn't in...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 500 Plotter Help

hire my son and stay in bed... that's what I did... I don't know anything about the 5500, but on line videos are available for the 500...Good Luck

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 1434
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 458
Reply
RE: Can I stop by and ask a question?

Haha Thadd. I'm not sure what your point is but I've been all over this years ago.

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: HP 500 Belt Replacement (WARNING - GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

HP 500 Belt Replacement>>>> JEFFGot it, thanks Steve..

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 500 Belt Replacement (WARNING - GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

HP 500 Belt Replacement>>>> JEFFNow it's my turn to replace the belt on my HP 500 24"Any hints on where to find videos or helpful instruc...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)

Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)>RAMBLEONThat actually worked! I'm stunned but by creating the new user profile the layer com...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: private surveys being used by others

Huh!.>Ha!Ha, good one Jim, some people just don't understand the liability a surveyor incurs, even some surveyors!Now the difference between relyi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions Requested

distomat or an inexpensive gps for the car (not for use in boundary determination!)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)

Same thing happens when I type layer at the command prompt.R.J., thats what I dd to get my drawing done. Then the belt on my plotter disentigrated. ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)

Carlson Layers Issue (2008 standalone ACAD version)>Krisyup, I was thinking the same thing, except I've been running it since Nov. so it's a little...

14 years ago
Page 95 / 174