AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

I don't believe that the size of my projects would influence the bearing variations between true and grid if I established true on one line...Largest ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

This thread has caused me t o make a New Years Resolution. My north arrow will represent a reproducible bearing based on either grid or true north, ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-RS

Did You Enter Rod Height In Feet Not Meters ?>Paul did you ?say Paul, are you mixing meters and feet here? He's 1.84' out, not meters, so he is 0....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the Go Daddy email server down?

Mine seems fine, Craig. But I automatically synch through mozilla thunderbird on my pc and the htc droid smartphone. I havent logged in manually in ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't find the bench mark, again

You could hire a real surveyor, Thadd! 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Plumb Bobs

I have a few in the truck I like them for taking line but my wife hates to use one. I have a 16 oz, an 18, and 32 oz.... the big'un was for a part...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: loosing loved ones

loosing loved ones>As JD saidas JD said, it doesn't ever heal, you just learn to deal with it better as time passes. I can still get teary when I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: US Geological Survey Benchmarks

I'm surprised>What context".... bench mark, in this context, is two words, not one."In what context is it one word? I'm curious now, having alway...

14 years ago
Page 97 / 174