AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Accept or Not

Nope, I wouldn't, nobody is affected by it... It is meaningless

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept or Not

Like Dave said, not a problem here....stake the platted line. I would go so far as to pull the bogus pin, too...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Name that Survey Chariot

1937 SuburbanNow there's an awesome vehicle!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Strange but true...

Was it qualified by "except under certain circumstances, use, and time frame!" Who was the speaker?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Insurance...GPS Base

Say Loyal, Is it identified as your equipment? I have a sign posted with my receiver and have had calls from interested parties. Since I forward c...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: article from lawyer re: necessity of survey

article from lawyer re: necessity of survey> Ha Ha,I get it!Interesting article link you've located.... I bet there really is an article out th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Recomended study materials for Tennessee exam

Wow, back when I took it in 1980 they wouldn't allow calculator and the best study guide was Clarks, 3rd edition, 1959, and a 1927 Basic surveying ma...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to be a long day...

Why Wait To Defend It?I think that's what I was saying Paul, prepare a defensible survey. (Before the complaints start)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to be a long day...

Doubt It Can Be Done In A Day...Or Two>PAUL"...go beyond the contract limits..."I'm not sure that I follow you. Isn't our job to prepare a "defen...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to be a long day...

Doubt It Can Be Done In A Day...Or TwoI find these profitable. Usually the attorney understands the need for a reliable survey, research, and report...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to be a long day...

I like projects like this !!!But, then again, I enjoy 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles, too...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Why are you a Land Surveyor?

Truth, Justice and the American Way!!!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: For the record

And that's in southern New England!!! Come on up here to this sandbar, Joe, for some real fun :-)Sounds downright balmy down south where you are loca...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: National Museum of Surveying

This is disappointing. Our chapter made a small donation a few years back I wonder about the business plan that projected $250K from state societies...

14 years ago
Page 94 / 174