AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: What are you doing at the courthouse?

fighting the ex-wife's demands..... my research, for the office, is all online....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: asked to sign waiver

that is one reason I won't notarize my own signature, although, up to a few years ago we could!You have to question the "appearance of a conflict" if ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How many people on this forum are "Leica"

I wasn't comparing so much as commenting on how advanced leica was during the 80's. As I said, once we got the hang of it the thing was awesome!I wou...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How close is your office to the nearest Court House?

How close is the nearest Court House?FULL DISCLOSURESpledeus/Thadd and I didn't mention our closest coourt house because it's the district court about...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How many people on this forum are "Leica"

I remember that first data collector now, the GRE3. That was a harsh lesson for sure. But computers were still new, DOS was boss, and I'm horrible ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: asked to sign waiver

Being requested/required to perform just another level of BS is an attack on my manhood! LOL It's just a stupid requirement thought up by our law...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How many people on this forum are "Leica"

I've been a Wild/Leica surveyor from way back in the "I'm a WILD Surveyor" days. I've been through various set ups and am very happy with my 1105 re...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Camp on a river.

google earth bro,

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How close is your office to the nearest Court House?

about 20 miles by car, but 0' by internet for research.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Teaser

Yawn, it will be more expensive than it's worth, or at least to me! (I'm going to bet on that and I'm not a betting man)

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Fire

Must be something wrong, the pin looks to be in line with the fence and that can't be right!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: asked to sign waiver

I just had that happen, too, John. It's actually kind of offensive to require that our signatures be notarized. I mean we've got stamps and such, ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Houston Texas Surveying

Good luck Phil, I hear it gets hot down there 🙂 What kind of work will you be doing?Dtp

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Monuments/Data Sheet Question

Now there is a great lesson, Check and check until you get it right! Smart effort to track down the source of the error and doing it before you star...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station grid setup

I think that you're going to have to define what you mean by "setting up a total station grid." you're opening up a huge subject, regarding whether y...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Two Examples Related to Reproducible Bearings

One Example NOT Related to Reproducible BearingsThe reproduction of the property lines shown on a land court plan will always be dependent on existing...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you include marking property lines as part of a survey?

We do whatever the clients wants, or needs done.Stake with inter-visible stakes, corners only, topo and boundary with out setting anything...Depends o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Two Examples Related to Reproducible Bearings

One Example NOT Related to Reproducible BearingsI went out to a piece of property down Yarmouth way. This is registered land so the location and ti...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Two Examples Related to Reproducible Bearings

What I can't believe is...SEBOnline Positioning User Service> USASeems like a very similar animal 🙂

13 years ago
Page 84 / 174