AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: I have a hammer

I have a hammer>A surveyors jobIf I had a hammerI'd hammer in the morningI'd hammer in the eveningAll over this land

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Remember the Segway?

a $1000 and a hotel room in Vegas wouldn't include surveying equipment, if'n it were me 😉 - one .45 caliber automatic - two boxes of ammunitio...

13 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: More Pincushions

well, that could be an option. I'd first want to make my own decision, based on many factors, but I would hate to leave that mess in the ground!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM response

I think that this response is the correct one;“However, differences in professional opinions are justifiable if the official survey conforms to the Ma...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: More Pincushions

I think that I'd be tempted to hold the one I find is closest to the calculated or occupied lien/corner and start pulling the others. That's the cu...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: More Pincushions

I'm going with that honking 2" pin......that's a serious statement, not like those "woosie" pins and caps!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ESRI Survey Summit

ESRI Survey Summit>Colonial SurveyorsI appreciate Donny's comments, and Esri for bringing surveying to the forefront and attempting to make in incl...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to build the fence? redux

Where to build the fence? redux>JBHaha JB, you funny guy....We obviously work in very different realms of the country.Consider my argument objectiv...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to build the fence? redux

I staked a property yesterday where the client had already had a fence constructed all around her property. She had given the fence company a copy of...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to build the fence? redux

I think that not building on the line is like giving your neighbor your land. I'd suggest stringing the line and building the face up to that line. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor on TV

I was pretty well rounded, but I've been working on reducing that roundness!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: When you refer to your peers

it's situational of course; If I'm talking about a surveying subject, it's other surveyors. If I'm talking parenting then it's other parents. If I'...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor on TV

There are some good schools in Boston, lucky girl! :-)I do acquire a southern accent when I'm around my mother, or others with a southern accent. I...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Video from 17k feet

Yeah, jeez, who's that creep spying on dog walkers! Is my patio not sacred any longer?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS strikes again

GPS strikes again>Mainie-ism's"I went to get my boots, and there they were. Gone."

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor on TV

Yeah, I don't get it either, I always figure I have a mumbling kind of accent.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor on TV

Surveyor on TV-The Accent issueI'm not really from here. I was moved here from North Dakota at 11 in 1968. My mother is from southern Ga. My accent...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 1203
Reply
RE: I don't know if I should feel good or bad...

l don't know if I should feel good or bad...ha, that would have been my next guess...a friend of mine had a C&C 32, but I don't recall the bow so ...

13 years ago
Page 85 / 174