AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Overlap

Whewww, I didn't get a call! I am having the same problem except the surveyor of record has skedaddled... same person Thadd?You have to show the ov...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Busy - Busy - Busy

Need help? 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: carlson curve labelng

thank you, boy did I spend sometime looking for that command!

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 949
Reply
RE: Teach Surveying in Bhutan

Now there is some hilly country!

13 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Traversing with Bipods and Prism Poles

Kent does not suffer fools lightlyLOL, nor do you (or should you ) take everything I say seriously 😉 If I really started calling names then I woul...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing with Bipods and Prism Poles

Kent does not suffer fools lightlyIt's an argument that doesn't make sense. Either errors are quantifiable (which I believe) or they are not in whic...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys can be used for proof of Connecticut Residency

Cliff, since when does residency equal citizen?What is odd to me, is that out of state owners that have survey completed are now allowed to vote in C...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing with Bipods and Prism Poles

Oh Great!>HEY KENT!hey Kent, a half bubble out is still a half bubble in! Kind of like the broken clock that is right twice a day 🙂 or the bli...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Teaser

Actually they finally fixed that inverted image thing they were into for so long 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tools of the Trade

plumb bob and sheath. this was before gammon reels.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: National Speakers in Land Surveying

Dennis Drumm is Chair of our Board of Registration and Knud is a regular for us. We're holding him for the march convention. Dennis does a great pre...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 1376
Page 83 / 174