AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: PVC lath

Paint the surface of the pvc pipe in the area for writing. You can do this ahead of time and not carry extra stuff.When I would do soil sampling for ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Where were you 35 years ago today?

35 Years ago I was in college and a night hacker for Hyannis Taxi. I never heard of the "Fitz" until the song came out...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegro and Carlson SurvCE

I have the CX and don't know anything about the CE.One thing that I will say is that the juniper support rocks....Carlson, too.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegro and Carlson SurvCE

I've been using the Allegro with SurvCE from Carlson for the past two and half years. I use it for my Sokkia GPS data collector and have had no prob...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Clients and their rights to the property.

Clients and their rights to the property.>JBStahl There should have been no way to get a plan approved or much less recorded without the signature ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: "dim road"

not unlike "dim evidence!"

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Clients and their rights to the property.

Clients and their rights to the property.>Hijack?John, Although the ability to convey a piece of property, or divide the interest, requires all th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing Tree? (opinion)

What sort of corner description do you have? Not being familiar with PLSS states I wonder if it's normal practice to have witness trees to an unmar...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Not a Monument

Not a Monument>Local builderIn one of the local towns the planning board required that the front bounds be set prior to allowing building permit to...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: DAG NABBIT!!

I bet you gave yourself a good talking to!!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, ring

Ring, ring> Since whenHoping so, mark....But no contract with client...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, ring

Ring, ring> Since whenDoes an ALTA/ACSM survey NOT include buildings?"Well, the contract specifically calls for an ALTA/ACSM urban survey including...

16 years ago
Page 160 / 174