Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Surveying Taboo>StraddlingStraddling the legs!!!!!
Have you called the support at Carlson? They are very helpful.
How does the office LS cope?> Prefer to havethe client file the complaint? How is the client supposed to know when to file a complaint? Also...
Found it cptdent, thanks for walking me through it.. slightly different names in the menus...
contours and breaklines >LaddThanks for the help Ladd!!!! A little telephone call sure made the difference!
Antenna height> SteveI believe that you have it Steve..I have the Sokkia 2700 and it has the same slot. Do the triangle reduction then subtract y...
contours and breaklines >LaddWhere do I find your email address Ladd?
I dunno Steve> No freakin out :-)Steve, check out this site to find out the ARP for your station....
I don't see that option under settings, anywhere!
Like Loyal said , yes, just the O file..... be sure to check your antenna etc...
contours and breaklines>Joe NathanI did go back and draw them as 3D polylines and then added them as a breaklines.
I did try that Big, and my solution was to do two surfaces and contour separately...The steep bank is one surface and everything outside the bank anot...
Thanks File... There is no dark side 😉