Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Dictionary.alot.comnorth·east·wardly ()adverb, adjective 1. toward the northeast 2. from the northeast: a northeastwardly wind
I'd try it with a disto-mat, shoot the bottom then the top of the pipe... $100
depends on the job... 25 in two hours for radial house staking is average... so does that mean I can do 200 a day, I doubt it! (OK, maybe with a help...
Around here we used to do three sets of plans. the Site plan locating the buildings on the property, the building plans locating the units in the bui...
Privity of Contract May Not ApplyI'd say that you are Mike... it just adds a small legal step for the plaintiff to overcome, that is to show that the...
Surveyors Certificate>(?) "successors and assigns"You need to review the professional liability of the Profession of Land Surveying. Your liabi...
Surveyors Certificate>(?) "successors and assigns""..Leave this out wherever it appears: "and its successors and assigns"."Has there ever been a c...