AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: 2009 BLM Manual

Eddie! What test might this be? The CFeds program addresses these subjects in depth!! And it offers a significant amount of clarification to the m...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I found that mysterious 0.04"

I found that mysterious 0.04' >CarlThis land court plan was prepared in 1978 by my predecessors at my previous place of employment.Personally I can...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 905
Reply
RE: Question #2...

Real property boundaries are created by occupation and agreement.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Speaking of old gear...

highway curves?/railroad curves?!I was just thinking of selling my old set...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: US censorshiop is a a bloody joke!!!!

CuzFacebook is almost as weird as California people !

15 years ago
Reply
RE: US censorshiop is a a bloody joke!!!!

US censorshiop is a a bloody joke!!!!> GIGO, CuzGarbage In, Garbage Out........ Operator error perhaps?We have no censorship in the USA except for...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Office motto

Office motto>> Grant Bradywhere about is your catboat, Grant?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Office motto

A bad day in the field beats a good day in the office.....or in my case, a bad day sailing beat's a good day in the office....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Distances vs Measurements

it seems that there are three kinds of surveyorsThose that understand the meaning of numbers, and those that don't.............

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Overseas Dredge Project or New Nigerian Letter scam?

I understand a bid bond, but not at $138,000!!! That's my yearly net on a good year!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Overseas Dredge Project or New Nigerian Letter scam?

Overseas Dredge Project >> Is a real Project...but?As listed on the middle east construction projects, this is for real.Project OverviewBNC Proj...

15 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Tip for Solo Operators (Laser Distance Meter)

I have a roll of reflector tape that I use for exterior corners, just a 1/2" piece and you can hit it.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tip for Solo Operators (Laser Distance Meter)

Yeah, I use the leica disto-mat.... lots of uses for it, such as offsets for gps points to re-intersect distance/distance intersections.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Job of the Day

Yeah, I do get paid for this.... For what it's worth, it was kind of windy and chilly there today 🙂 Wind was straight out of the Northeast about 1...

15 years ago
Page 149 / 174