AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 527
Reply
RE: Which truck would you buy?

I like my ford ranger with extended cab a lot, but it's my personal vehicle. Next time that I swap field vehicles I'm going to take a good hard long...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So easy a Kid can use it!!

So easy a Kid can use it!!>BillSCThat was a tear down/scrap off and not surveyed by us! I was very surprised to see that house since the previous ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 885
Reply
RE: Ethics

Ethics> about BS from an attorneyI was at a planning board meeting and after my plan was endorsed by the board the Statement of Conditions of Plann...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegro and Surv CE2

Thanks! That was it.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Poll

Usually it's 1/2 up front and the other 1/2 on completion. It varies with job and client, such as a municipality will not pay a deposit, nor the Stat...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 614
Reply
RE: Cape Cod in the Spring (includes some surveying even)

Thanks Chirst and Derek. I did keep my boots on that's for sure... And April spent her time practicing ballet on the beach while we were doing t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Which 1/4 corner is in the correct place?

short answer is "Yes."That is assuming that the 1/4 is actually "lost" and just not fond where unexpected, or not found where it was expected to be...

16 years ago
Page 150 / 174