AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: How many female LS in the US?

Can't help you there Cuz, but there are a bunch more than you would think!!! I know that there are a bunch in MA...but on another "note" there are 13...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The worst year I have ever seen for ticks

I hate spiders, ticks just annoy me...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The worst year I have ever seen for ticks

I dunno.... I don't recall any good years with ticks.2 years ago SWMBO was helping on a project that encompassed an old cranberry bog. She must have...

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: An Initial Point photo

Cool Daryl.. i think that you should post the AK initial point, even if just for Angel! 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland survey ad on Craigslist

Maryland survey ad on Craigslist>GLennmy post wasn't directed at you, I agree with you and I appreciated your post! It was directed at those folks...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying and Legal Fees of Early Texas

Surveying and Legal Fees of Early Texas> your link JimPluperfectFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, searchThis article does n...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying and Legal Fees of Early Texas

I've always understood that there is Colonial Surveying, Public Land Surveying and then there's Texas Surveying.Dang a 95% loss of property just to fi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland survey ad on Craigslist

Maryland survey ad on Craigslist>Semantics Game??How can you red this ad and claim "semantics game" when someone advises that this is practicing La...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland survey ad on Craigslist

He has to know that this is illegal. People don't just learn how to survey in a vacuum, they are taught by someone, and during that process you learn...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ubuntu adventures: USB stick

Ubuntu adventuresyeah, you sure know how to have a good time on your birthday!!! Lets upgrade our operating systems!!!Have another margarita on me!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I found that mysterious 0.04"

I found that mysterious 0.04'hmm, 0.04' is what my subject line says :-)(I noticed it right after posting it and when I went to edit it someone had a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mag Nails

I think it's you "Muscles the Surveyor!" (oops, that's not name calling is it?)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I found that mysterious 0.04"

I found that mysterious 0.04'> For DEREK, up northhere's a pic of the "barefoot gal" when we were visiting her brother up in VT last week. We got ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I found that mysterious 0.04"

At the time of the 1978 survey, I believe a 1/10,000 (maybe 1/5000 for rural land)closure was the minimum allowed. now they have bumped it up to 1/15...

15 years ago
Page 148 / 174