AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: The evil word...

I don't see that encroachment is an illegal act at all. It is not illegal to acquire property through adverse possession and how can you acquire tha...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The evil word...

I don't know; "Encroach" = "to enter or force oneself gradually upon another property or rights."(my little Merriam Webster Dictionary)I am not shy ab...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: interesting article on city inspectors finding pins

[msg=76573]Here we go again! :-)[/msg]Have a nice read 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can non-licensed city inspectors "locate" property corners?

We survey it around here>AdamsurveyorI understand your examples but I disagree with your conclusion. A municipality has to be fair and impartial. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can non-licensed city inspectors "locate" property corners?

"Jager said city employees were doing that to make sure that the project, such as a new deck or room addition, met city requirements for setbacks from...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can non-licensed city inspectors "locate" property corners?

Joe M, Can I assume that you read my responses to that posting?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can non-licensed city inspectors "locate" property corners?

"Jager said city employees were doing that to make sure that the project, such as a new deck or room addition, met city requirements for setbacks from...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Description Error

If they were my client or if I had a professional relationship with them on other projects.I wouldn't call unless I knew them.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: surveying in Nigeria

surveying in Nigeria 3Dang, with all that money that is flowing from Nigeria to US citizens I'm amazed you had to go there and work ?!?!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Out Bid On A Coastal Topographic Survey

thanks for the info Gene.. very interesting issue...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM establishing double monuments

"A private surveyor did not accept the SSO brass cap at the Center and set his own 0.36' away."I don't understand how anyone can does something like t...

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Footware and heel pain

Footware and heel pain>Planters FaciatisI have it, too... There are a few stretching exercise that worked well for me, in addition to using ortho...

15 years ago
Page 145 / 174