AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Action taken by ACSM Congress yesterday in San Diego

Why can't we keep the name "American Congress of Surveying and Mapping?"

15 years ago
Reply
RE: An interesting web page...

I think that San Diego in July, although I hear everyone say how nice it is, is to difficult for most of us east coaster's that work for a living. 5...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: NOAA Tidal Datum report -vs- Tidal Benchmark publication

You would have to pick a point in time to establish that datum, and then with sea level rise, those elevations would rise with it..

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 376
Reply
RE: AutoCAD 2006, Carlson 2008 and Point Object Snap

what are the settings in your template .dwt?

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Airspace Trespass.

I wonder how they quantify the damages? As I understand it the practice, damages must be real and not imagined...I understand the concern of course,...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Airspace Trespass.

I can understand the claim for costs (attorney's fees) to get the crane removed, but I wonder what the "damages" might be?Emotional due to the arm swi...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 950
Reply
RE: US Power Squadron

US Power Squadron>My apologyBill, you are absolutely correct.Actually, my feeling on the USPS is that they, through their boater education classes,...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: US Power Squadron

because they're pompus flushed out coastie wanna be's !!I did a job forone once and the guy stood at the road, clapped a 90, and told me I was way ou...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: LOMA auditors are very picky about legals ...

It's not a proper sentence so it shouldn't be treated as one.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: US Power Squadron

It is underground and not visible to them...therefore, not found...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD 2006, Carlson 2008 and Point Object Snap

try turning it off in your template? maybe it's reverting back?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC True North

FCC True North>Astronomictrue = astronomic...not gird.. Sorry kris, I gotta disagree..Astronomic north is what they are looking for, especially wit...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Rural surveying

Rural surveying>DaveLook up "Derelict Fee" in your state. Here in MA there was a special statute passed to resolve this issue called the "Derelict...

15 years ago
Page 140 / 174