AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Static GPS Observation question

4 1/2 hours for survey USA day.... I don't do long term static collection often...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor broker reference needed please

Surveyor broker reference needed please>cptdentI'm with you there...i did work for one, about 10 years ago... large job, about 45k and it took 6 m...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse>RehabRehab on Letterman

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor broker reference needed please

Surveyor broker reference needed please>cptdentWhile I agree with what you said I think that the poster is a surveyor that has contracted to do wor...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Amy Winehouse

maybe she wasn't a great role model, but she had a hell of a voice, and amazing talent. (same with others on Frank's List)Harsh judgement, gene...I li...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: It was almost to hot for this

hahaha yeah, we have town bylaws around here that prevent me from starting at 5am like I wanted to do.... I was working between two subdivisions an...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion

Pin Cushion> JP and JudWith that little sketch the surveyor is showing four possible locations for the corner: the mathematical one and three monu...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: It was almost to hot for this

hah!it's why I left Tennessee.... and i thought i had left it there!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina Question - Surveyor Liability

Wouldn't this be clear and convincing evidence that the surveyor did not verify the current deeds? for the neighboring property anyway?That would be ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion

Pin Cushion> JP and Jud"Pin Cushionby Jp7191, Friday, July 22, 2011, 16:32 (1 minutes ago) @ judJud, very good point! Surveyors should know better ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: From the Washington State Board

I'm not the P&R Fanatic holycow mentioned, actually I leave it off... but just to let you know, Wayne"Oy vey (Yiddish: ?? ??), or just oy, is an...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 1161
Reply
RE: Remonumentation Project

Remonumentation Project>Meridian Stonesin ma we have Meridian Stones in each county, supposedly anyway. Here's a Pic of the the ones in Barnstabl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tacking, Privity, and foreclosure

does the occupation still exist? If so then I'd say that the claim continues. Will the previous occupiers be willing to agree to assisting in a cla...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Marketing yourself

"Surveying has been very very good to me."

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 939
Page 139 / 174