AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Gaps and Overlaps...

how about the following....>clear cutI am of the opinion that the surveyor is supposed to be a "public servant" as well as the "eye's of the Court"...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Reflectorless

Leica Reflectorless> I forgot to mentionWhen the light is switched on, or when you take a shot in reflector-less mode, the red dot is NOT visible t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Reflectorless

Adam, I use the 1105 TCR leica.I am not sure if I understand your Q, but when I'm using the reflectorless I will turn the light on to check my sight v...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gaps and Overlaps...

how about the following...."alternative boundary solutions"Isn't there really only one solution from the surveyors point of view? There is a remaind...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking For Old Survey Monuments

This is one of the funny things about our Profession. I can recall being on one project trying to discern the location of stone bonds set in the earl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse possessin in Wisc.

Adverse possessin in Wisc.>DuaneI happen to think that the mass. 20 year AP rules are good ones. I wouldn't lobby, or encourage lobbying to change...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson issue with "units control" 2008 Ver.

Carlson issue with "units control" 2008 Ver.>LADDI wasn't able to replicate your results. If you click on Help -- About Carlson, what is the date o...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 years of service at your company

5 years nothing, 10 years nothing15 years a member of the Board of Directors18 years, I left to start Outermost Land Survey, inc. and they gave me a g...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson issue with "units control" 2008 Ver.

Carlson issue with "units control" 2008 Ver.>Krisyeah Kris, I do the same, the survey.dwt has been modified to my tastes, but the units settings st...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: fascinating recovery description from 1917

jerry, how about a little flagging and paint? lol

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse possessin in Wisc.

Adverse possessin in Wisc.>Duane"But I'll stand by my analysis that in most jurisdictions if the possessor intentionally builds on land that they k...

15 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Adverse possessin in Wisc.

Adverse possessin in Wisc.>DuaneClark On Surveying and Boundaries"Unless the adverse claimant is so in possession of the land that he may at any ti...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse possessin in Wisc.

Adverse possessin in Wisc.>DuaneYou make the statement that most states require that you think you own the claimed property, as if adverse possessi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse possessin in Wisc.

But until the time passes and fee ripens you are trespassing...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gaps and Overlaps...

Use bounding descriptions...........no gaps, gores, strips, etc....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional Services?

Additional Services?> Y'all needto start using bounding descriptions, or at least abutters calls, and do away with gaps and gores...

15 years ago
Page 141 / 174