AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Carlson Help - Pick

*** More Carlson Help needed***Check the DYN button on the bottom of the drawing screen, or check and make sure it's not checked!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Security Recommendation Needed for RS PLS?

I use the top drawer on my desk utility drawers....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Releasing plats with blank spaces

It's pretty common around here. For instance, when a subdivision is approved there is typically a statement of conditions of planning board approval ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Sign on Fence

Sign on Fence>JBSI agree with you John. When clients ask me what to do with their fence I recommend that they put it on the line (allowed in MA) ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Sign on Fence

Sign on Fence>JBSSome jurisdictions have a height standard. Around here, if it's over 6' it needs to meet a setback, in some cases equal to the h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you like to double angles

BS-FS, lock the angle, and then BS-FS again.... I call it winding the angles up...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Plumb Bob Poll

a 16 oz with a gammon reel.... funny you ask this now though. I'm just getting ready to ship it off to my son who's surveying class starts in 2 weeks...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: State Surveying Association Membership

Jon, I was chapter pres for two terms and struggled with the same issue. Now i am a past pres but it's still a problem. We have about 90 members in ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2002 OCE

You can have mine.... needs a little work and you have to come and get it... it did work fine, but kind of touchy about the toner....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS

No OPUS Problem Over The Weekendit worked fine for me last mon and tuesday, and then again on friday...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Theomat Wild T1000 ~ Info Needed

Theomat Wild T1000 ~ SHELBYThis is what I was talking about, the WILD gre3

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The widower and the spinster

Yeah, and dower rights are important to be sure to have extinguished!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Theomat Wild T1000 ~ Info Needed

When we had these we used a data collector with the, but I don't recall the model #...One of the great Wild guns!PS Edit: It was a GRE3 wild data co...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Older Metes & Bounds Surveys

I disagree with Loyal. It's 2011 and there is nothing wrong with using modern methods to retrace or 'follow the footsteps' of the original "surveyor....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: shade needed for instrument

Frank, I've used an umbrella, I think from Forestry Suppliers or Ben Meadows. I tie it off to a pvc pipe, about 2" diameter and about 3' long, (what...

15 years ago
Page 138 / 174