AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Bid this (160 acres)

But Loyal?What is the scope of work? Or did I miss something?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics Question

We send out postcards as notice that we will be in the neighborhood doing work prior to arriving. This works as "adequate" notice (I hope) for our per...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ok...Who can tell me what's so special bout this...

Cleaning Pervious Pavement>DEREKHere's a link to one style that I've seen successfully installed and used for a number of yearspermeable paversedit...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ok...Who can tell me what's so special bout this...

Everybody appears to be doing something! No one is just standing around watching...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics question

So, you guys are saying that it's a good idea for JB to call up the broker and tell them that he did the survey (for which he's been paid) and they ar...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS question

PLSS question> LoyalI have given much thought to the difference in our environments, me at near sea level and you up in the near stratosphere. I...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS question

Isn't the easy answer to this question, that the distances shown on the plats are horizontal measurements?and therefore to replicate them you shoot h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics question

I don't have a problem using previous work for a new client. You own the work anyway!My problem comes with this "Is it ethical for me to contact the ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics question

my gut says 'no'. It just doesn't feel right to me...

15 years ago
Page 137 / 174