AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Carlson Standalone

I run the same program but haven't had that problem.n There are occasions when creating points that you will need to "update coord file from drawing...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tucson monument help

Tucson monument help>Why Biscayne Bay?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Cardinals VS. Rangers, 2011 World Series Contest!!

Latest Update!Interesting that there are 4 cards and 4 rangers fans left... Go Cards!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

No such luck for me Steve. I'm going to be up here waiting for the freezing rain tomorrow wishing I was away down south!Roll tide.... wow, for #1 t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

I'm with Peter on this one. Give them an unaltered copy, mark "file copy" in the margin. Consider the real risk vs. reward. You can be sued for a...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 374
Reply
RE: Online Survey Degrees?

Personal curiosity and my usual willingness to learn. I am curious about several aspects of Surveying that I'm not very familiar with such as GIS a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Online Survey Degrees?

Thanks for note Jimmy. I've sent an email to ETSU. Funny because my first experience was in TN as was my first license to survey! 1982!!!

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 3878
Reply
RE: oldest living geopolitical boundary rock in the world anyone

Can I assume that you are aware of this boundary stone?Kudurrus Boundary Stone

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Accepting credit cards

My son gave me a "Square Credit Card Reader" from Radio Shack that plugs into my droid phone.I have not signed up yet, or used the reader but as he ex...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Writing a description

Writing a description>Judwouldn't that create an ambiguity all in itself?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Writing a description

Writing a description>JudFor that reason I would not reference tax ID's in a description.In addition, the language of the description must be taken...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Railway surveys

Actually a 10 meter chain ...I was wondering if they did measure in rods/poles and chains down there. As if US surveyors started the surveys..Is a 20...

15 years ago
Page 134 / 174