AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry question

RIght of Entry question>ClearCutIf your client needs a boundary and topo survey because they have the property for sale and under agreement to a la...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry question

RIght of Entry question>MAHere is the MA exclusion:Section 120C. Whenever a land surveyor registered under chapter one hundred and twelve deems it...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A question of "ethics"

I would contact the client, but not the property owner.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Prismless through water?

Dam Beavers! (and the rest of the story)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A question?

In the CFedS course it was emphasized that State law supersedes BLM policy and the manual.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Prismless through water?

Subject: Go Figure This is a copy of an actual letter sent to Ryan DeVries, from the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, State of Michigan. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Punk-Punk-Punk!

Wow, I had forgotten all about that but I remember now!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Prismless through water?

Prism on top of a level rod so you can get the height of the prism...if'n you don't have rtk gps that is...and a john boat, or any other flat bottom s...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So I got to thinking....

I've been puzzling over this question and can't come up with one word that really captures the profession.The Practice of Land Surveying

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Geometry genius needed

sure, I'm curious!email at profile is good..Dtp

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Center of Section

Center of Section>DWolfeThanks for the additional info! As a colonial surveyor with a CFedS cert I am very interested in reading about these issue...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Chest Wader Suggestions needed

Might as well as go for some good hip boots! Mine have lasted for the past decade for duck hunting...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Center of Section

Can't you just refer him to the BLM manual? I assume that the problem is that you have a center section monument without a record history behind it....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Chest Wader Suggestions needed

I'm going to agree with Jim Frame, having lost a friend fishing in waders one night. He made a wrong step and went down. they fond him on the next i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Historical Topographic Maps - Preserving the Past

It was kind of funny that when I went to the site that Massachusetts was not represented, and I knew that I've seen the old topo's previously!The Univ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Not too bad

> Area: 25,386,513.04 S.F, 582.7941 Acres> Total Perimeter Distance> 27,715.94> Closure Error Distance> 0.0145 Error Bearing> S 37°1...

15 years ago
Page 133 / 174