AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Railway surveys

I'm still trying to get my head around chains and meters in the same statement! How long is your chain?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Cardinals VS. Rangers, 2011 World Series Contest!!

Big Eon another note, you may have been late for the beerleg contest, the big E Expo kicks off today!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Cardinals VS. Rangers, 2011 World Series Contest!!

Cardinals in 6 games, a total of 8 runs in the last (6th) game...THIS ENTRY IS OUT!!!! Sorry, Don. Thanks for participating!! 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: oldest working civil boundary stone in america anyone

I've been thinking FLA....isn't the oldest settlement in St. Augustine?Or how about the Pueblo's in AZ?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: oldest working civil boundary stone in america anyone

Now that's funny A. Harris!!! We don't know, firs to f all, if a stone was used when the Pilgrims landed, and then again if there was a stone, which...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: oldest working civil boundary stone in america anyone

I am currently working on a project on Martha's Vineyard that may involve stones from the mid 1600's... I'll keep you informed...DonPS Not that it's a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Peer Review by local surveying chapters

Thanks Ric, that's a ton of help!!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Peer Review by local surveying chapters

Thanks for your responses. We'll be talking about this at our chapter meeting this coming Thursday.I do understand that local standard of care must be...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 709
Reply
RE: New GPS

Check out the Carlson GPS equipment. Still novatel boards inside and works very well in my opinion. Plays well in various networks, too...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Hmmm..

Now there's a "blivet."

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help With NGVD 29 ?

As I understand the use of vertcon or corpscon ( I use corpscon6) is that it's a direct conversion based on geographical location.Since you have the N...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Court case completed

Court case completed>Interesting conceptOne of the points that I was able to make was "following int he footsteps of the original surveyor." In th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Court case completed

Court case completed>6thYou missed the point in my post... the JUDGE would not allow me to testify as to practical location and why I thought it wa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Court case completed

Yes, I was testifying as an expert.I was able to get the points necessary for practical location across, I think.But, as a surveyor, I believe that I ...

15 years ago
Page 135 / 174