AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: I need a backup Total Station

Who to rent a total station from in New England?Jim Bosworth arMaine Technical has always done right by me. He's in the Waltham office.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

:good: yeah, Dave

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

oh how do you figure that, either the unethical part, or the "15 minutes?"I'd be happy to bill out $1,250 for a quarter hour of work...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

It happens all the time. No worries.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "Ground Truthing" at Champlains landing spot

Since you're family is probably the second "white men" in Chatham I will defer to your knowledge of road names, past and present...As for the lidar, I...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1051
Reply
RE: Points in Carlson

or, if you click on Draw-locate points, and pick the elevations box it will allow you to pick the elevation accuracy. This way you can draw ground sh...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court Decision

You're spot on there, RJ....I'll see if I can scan a older topo and post it later after a day in the field.This was a good project. My goal was to ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court Decision

a chalk is an exhibit that is not admitted as an exhibit but is used to assist in understanding the surveyors testimony. A sketch plan is the usual "...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Data Collector

Best (?) but I use a leica TCR 1105 with on board TDS and I like it a lot. I prefer on board data collection just to reduce the amount of stuff to ca...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court Decision

and afterwards folks brought their deeds back for recording in some instances... We have books for individual towns for those recordings...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court Decision

I have mentioned that to the attorney, regarding Schofield that is... He's not sure how to address that issue.R&W were not willing to defend titl...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1907
Reply
14 years ago
Page 113 / 174