AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: New Realization of WGS84

I'm going to use cubits. At least that comes from a divine source!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: New Realization of WGS84

foggy>>Kris> That's why I always request NAD83 (CORS96) Epoch 2002.0 so they are all on the same page.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Who's working today?

I know that you posted this yesterday (when I wasn't working) but today I am working.Up at 5am to catch the low tide; because, it's shellfish season!I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: New Realization of WGS84

New Realization of WGS84>Confusion abounds!You know what? This is why trying to use SPC for everything is just plain dumb. Can you even imagine...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station in a Banana Republic

Now that's "gettin er done!"

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Emerging Trends in Surveying & Real Property Law book

Those look like seminar handouts... They've been out since 2007, but I've never heard of those publications at all...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Emerging Trends in Surveying & Real Property Law book

huh? Never heard of it and a google search didn't turn up anything...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: out parcel help

Different thread, same response!This sort of issue is becoming more common, especially when a home owner checks with the building department and they ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elderly client, doesn't like survey

20 years in MA for adverse possession....This sort of issue is becoming more common, especially when a home owner checks with the building department ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: out parcel help

What a bunch of "bull hockey"!!! Maybe you could ask the other surveyor bout checking the back deeds and backing it in that way? With abutter ca...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson move point attributes leader arrow

in the 2008 stand alone version it's an option under Points>Move Point Attributes With Leaderif you're not seeing a leader then the line could be t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do? Put in an angle point?

What would you do? Put in an angle point?Dave I.Dave, I thought the abutter to the north called for that angle iron as their corner.I'm not seeing th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do? Put in an angle point?

you have two abutters to the north, I assume. What does the other abutters deed say about that common corner? And, are abutters called for in the d...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Text to Mtext

Carlson Text to Mtext>BenHow does that work, Ben?do you export and then import text?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hilti Total Station

Maybe they did, Jim...From the site POS 18, a 3" instrument but NOT for surveyors..."- Designed for skilled users from the trades, such as foremen, no...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Are y'all taking pictures???

While working in downtown Nashville a number of years ago I was taking my backsight and a guy stumbles out of the corner bar. This was right around t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Does a Court Decree Transfer title?

"We read a lot in survey literature about unwritten transfer of title and that boundary doctrines like acquiescence transfer title (which I don't buy ...

14 years ago
Page 110 / 174