AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

That's a big brown trout either waywhoops...yeah, 16 inches!!!! I wondered if an osprey might have dropped it...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

Somebody pulled my pin!!> I figureWell I'm NOT upset about it. I think it's related to a pin that was pulled a few months ago that I never did fi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Help! I need a new vest.

Jeez, a $200 vest! and I thought $60 was a lot when I last bought one about 20 years ago...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 1422
Reply
RE: Home cost and % fee

Home cost and % fee> Jim in AZ> "Why would you not be able to set up a job for less than $350?"> > Because I charge what my services are w...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Home cost and % fee

As far as I know neither one of us "bids" on projects... submit a proposal but we discourage bidding!!I reckon my superior efficiency, as well as my ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Home cost and % fee

My fees are always 10% lower than spledeus's...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Error of Closure

Error of Closure> OK LarryI did make up a traverse and mis-closed by 0.15'.... I actually just created 5 lines and then made sure that one line mi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Bibb/ Monroe County Line

Seems to me that GA has a history of this sort of problem; not paying the surveyor when the results aren't what is wanted!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse closure?

Traverse closure?> Larry, Whatchusay?The error of closure can depend on where you start your calculations? That just doesn't make sense to me...Dt...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad RTK System

Total Station on a Stick

14 years ago
Reply
RE: POB

> > I remember in years past the issues would have a comparison of most every new major piece of equipment most every other month from total sta...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick guard

Shower twice a day and check really well. As Angelo said, it takes a while to become infected, 24 hours or so.

14 years ago
Page 109 / 174