AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Ethics

It's a sad perspective when one views ethical behavior as illegal. You need to reevaluate your thinking!note: this is not directed to Thadd...althou...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: how much?

The last one I did came in at $975.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Your Own Property Surveyed?

I surveyed my current primary home two owners ago for an addition. I did an update when we bought, found three of the four corners, and did not/am no...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Acquiescence...WHAT?

I had this problem on a dispute. The property was bought in 1860 without structures. During the 1860's the owner sold off 5 lots with a dwelling an...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tilley Hat

Due to the sensitive nature of my skin I have to remain covered as much as possible this time of year.This is what I ended up with a few years ago aft...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field books ... why?

Love field books, need them for sketches, errors, like VH said, and notes, including traverse data (sometimes), instrument heights, rod heights for e...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor + GPS

Carlson Surveyor + GPS>VHAt the time that I used the unit in the winter of 2011, for the June 2011 review, the unit could do static collection. ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: paper sizes

thank you....

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1367
Reply
RE: Point Elevation Help!!

Randy,I use Carlson and the 'translate' command under the points option.I pick one point as the original and then that same point as the destination, ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pulled my pin!!

Somebody pulled my pin!!>SteveWow, that's hardcore Steve... each and every set point eh? I guess that would have helped me with my little mystery...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do here?

Set the corner, that's all.....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting opinion from Idaho

Can this be listed as "When is a Section line not a property line?"Clearly the section lines, once correctly established will not change, but circumst...

14 years ago
Page 108 / 174