AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Concrete Bounds (Monuments)

of Course he did.... the original conveyors were mariners and knew how to measure...and of course that's his corner HE SET IT THERE!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Concrete Bounds (Monuments)

First time I've run into this with the exception of highway monuments. It appears from the deed that the bonds were all on the abutting property (Co...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 2036
Reply
RE: Reporting Acreage

I prefer to label the acreage to the nearest tenth of an acre, and square feet to the nearest 10, 50, or 100 square feet depending on what I'm bounde...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wish me luck!

Have a ball! Great place and great folks at Corbin..

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Marketing

Our local papers list property transfers and we direct mail new homeowners.We also have a spot on the local NPR station three times a week. Mailing a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Originals

Multiple Originals>MA Land Court>JBSNothing Personal taken John, I didn't make the laws, I just have to work with them. to be honest, this is t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Originals

Multiple Originals>MA Land Court>JBSHaHa John, you're a funny guy. and yes we have found that the 3/8" buggy whip to be far superior to any oth...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Originals

Multiple Originals>MA RequirementsMA Plan Requirements for the Registry of Deeds< We're permitted to use linen, too, if we can find it! L...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Originals

I should have mentioned that my originals are on mylar.....do y'all send out mylar plots as originals??

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Originals

An original to me is the plan that gets recorded at the Registry of Deeds, or resides in my plan drawer for infinity.I have NO problem providing wet s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida - Ordinary high water line determination

Not FL but check this out for one that stood up on appeal..Houghton v. Johnson MA

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 1707
Reply
RE: Trimble Dimensions

say "Hi" to Bryan Baker from Frontier Precision, if'n you get a chance....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Surveyors If You Please

Say Alan, my mother and sister live in Orlando. I'm going to be there in a few weeks. Let me check their landscaping needs and maybe send them your ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Notice of Award or Not?

We follow up on our proposals within two weeks. Take the inititive and do the follow up yourself. I don't believe it is up to the potential client.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Wants to Create A Pin Farm

Why did you reject the existing iron pin? Math???

14 years ago
Page 100 / 174