AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 610
Reply
RE: Water Proof Boots

Glad they weren't waders!!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, Hello there, Mr. Raccoon

Not surveying, but crawling across my front yard one afternoon....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ? Giants VS. Tigers 2012 World Series Contest!! ?

?Go CLYDE!!!!!I meant to say the Giants in 4 with a score of 4, Is it to late to change??

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson

I use it all the time to enter plans, I did "complain" sometime ago about the difference between using the cogo> commands vs. the "enter by deed", ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Errata, 1001 Solved Surveying Fundamentals Problems

Jeff, I'm just curious, could you email me a copy of the problem, please? Email in profile works fine, thanjs. Don

14 years ago
Page 101 / 174