Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
FLS
Free
Joined: September 15, 2010 6:42 am
Follow
RE: Inexpensive cogo/plot software
They could import the txt file, but they still need to plot the points... Thanks
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Carlson cadd questions
Thank you very much!!! You would think after being with Carlson since Point Cad, I'd have these routines down. Might be a retention issue...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Island description
I think I'm going to give a approximate tie from a reference point on main land to the shoreline of island. Then describe it as an island in an oxbow ...
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Island description
"All of an island situated in and surrounded by a creek in Great Lot ......... containing 6 acres."
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Island description
The island is not in the main channel anymore and the creek just floods not flows in this area anymore. So, the edge isn't defined.
10 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 2873
Page 1 / 27
Next