AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: How far would you level a benchmark into a site

No. The distance is inconsequential. Aside from that, you should always check into a second benchmark.

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 1231
Reply
RE: RTK Precision

@ everyone Thanks for all the replies! I need to do some research and figure everything out.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Precision

@ MightyMoe Thanks for replying! You think it might be a network problem? I normally see residuals tighten up over a 3 minute session. The residuals s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Precision

@ Jim Frame Thanks for replying! I have no idea how long the vectors were. How do I find out?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Precision

@ Paul in PA Thanks for replying! We have another day left on the job. It's a boundary survey of a single family home in a suburban subdivision. The p...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 25
Views: 1851
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 1609
Reply
RE: Pincushion of the Day

Posted by: mattharnett I'm not really seeing the concrete monument. The south side of the monument is missing. The monument rebar is bent to the north...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 486
Reply
RE: Turn Angle Twice or Close the Horizon?

Posted by: PentaxBob ?ÿ I was on here more back when it was SurveyorConnect. Seems like then you could reply to each response, but I donƒ??t see how t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Turn Angle Twice or Close the Horizon?

Posted by: Norman Oklahoma ?ÿ Looking forward to some good Android based survey data collector applications. If given a choice, would you prefer an ol...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 938
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Level Run

After the fact, I did think about why I didn't just enter the same point ID and retake the shot. Then, I wondered if the distances would be overwritte...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Level Run

Unbelievable that the software doesn't allow the user to remeasure! The office wants level runs done in the collector so they can run an adjustment pr...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 444
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 994
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 366
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 719
Reply
RE: Digital Level Rod Temperature Correction

If it functions like a camera, does that mean the amount of rod it photographs is smaller than the area I would need to manually read three wires? I w...

9 years ago
Page 68 / 80