AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 3001
Reply
RE: Old Measurements Chart

Interesting chart. I didn't know things were measured in poppyseeds and barleycorn.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica LS10 Files

The new LS10 and salesman will be at the office this month. Will be watching YouTube videos on the LS10 until then.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica LS10 Files

@john-putnam Thanks for the offer, but I feel uncomfortable using software I haven’t paid for. Could you send me part of a CSV text file so I can e...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica LS10 Files

@landbutcher464mhz Cool.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica LS10 Files

@landbutcher464mhz Thanks for the reply. What I’m looking for is the format of the file so I can write a program to extract and process the data. W...

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1968
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1568
Reply
RE: Definition of Daylight on Plan

@jitterboogie I've attached a better scan of the plan showing the offending terminology.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: offset setting in magnet 9.0

Have you solved your issue? What does raw re-compute and what doesn't raw re-compute?

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 2093
Reply
Reply
RE: Programming HP35s with D'Zign

The order you enter your programs doesn’t matter. A program calling another program doesn’t care about that. I haven’t done any HP 35s programming in ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS RTK Accuracy

@ OleManRiver We never discuss confidence levels. How would I use a 95% confidence level?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS RTK Accuracy

@ rover83 The second condition depends on whether the user has specified “auto tolerances” or has manually set the tolerances in the survey style. If ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Transferring control from ground surface to a 150' deep tunnel

Well, of course, they just asked us to stake a couple of points at the bottom of the shaft which is 150′ below ground. I'm curious, what kind of safet...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Book File To Civil 3D

@ out-of-level Carlson makes a desktop utility “Carlson X-Port”. Last I knew you can download it from Carlson’s site, it may function enough without r...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Book File To Civil 3D

@ Norman_Oklahoma I’m interested in what office CAD and survey package you are using. The person who processes our jobs uses Civil 3D 2024, maybe 2025...

2 years ago
Page 11 / 80