AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
DWolfe
DWolfe
@dwolfe
Free
Joined: October 5, 2011 6:40 pm
Topics: 25 / Replies: 176
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 696
Reply
RE: A different Carlson 2016 question

Looks like Scale Wizard is the answer! Keyboard command scscale.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 500
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1186
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1004
Reply
RE: Trimble R8-3 Bluetooth

Just to let everybody know, the correct answer is 0000 for the pairing code. Thanks for all the suggestions.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1200
Topic
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 923
Reply
RE: Internet fax

Thanks folks for all the replies. Not a lot of options in my area (1 hour drive over a mountain pass to the nearest stoplight) but I'll research the s...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Internet fax

It's not me that "wants" a fax just some people we do business with won't do it any other way.Doug

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1327
Reply
RE: Oregon GPS User's Group June 6

John, your timing is awful! 😉 I'm going to be taking Mark's OPUS Projects class May 29th & 30th in Bend but I don't think I can justify (as much...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Trimble

Gentleman, thank you for your help! Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees (especially here in the Pacific NW).

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson & Trimble

I do have TBC but am trying to avoid the gyrations of multiple conversions.

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1265
Reply
RE: Tablet or Mifi Jetpack?

My experience with the jetpack is the same as Brians. It works well, easy to setup and it's small. No problems yet with battery (supposed to last 20 h...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Error in the original plat(s)

Well I'd tell the client to read his contract...you did have a contract Dugger?Hey Richard, how's life DU? The Aussie invasion (portagraff)is still ta...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: CFedS Boundary Certificates

Thanks Mark. I did get a reply from the Great White North (Thanks Northern!) but I'm going to try contacting the BILS for my region to make sure I get...

13 years ago
Page 1 / 11