AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

Hack, post: 413047, member: 708 wrote: Duane let me ask you a question. Which is more likely, the IP is from the original 1881 survey or was it set by...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

James Fleming, post: 412999, member: 136 wrote: I can't speak for New York or Massachusetts; but in Maryland if you make a habit of holding the descri...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

Hack, post: 413005, member: 708 wrote: Sorry Duane I don't agree with your legal presumption. Not my legal presumption, the courts come up with these...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

Sergeant Schultz, post: 412932, member: 315 wrote: So, given that holding the (uncalled for) pipe would short the senior original conveyance by 4'+, a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

Hack, post: 412875, member: 708 wrote: Parcel A senior deed has original rod-link description of 6R 8L (104.28') along frontage. Abutting Parcel B jun...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Intro to Survey

Roadhand, post: 412840, member: 61 wrote: I do not disagree with the importance of knowing the fundamentals, but you Survey GODS (Good Ole Day Syndrom...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Intro to Survey

mattharnett, post: 412696, member: 6458 wrote: Just landed a position teaching Intro to Survey at the local community college.I start next Friday and ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring...sort of

James Fleming, post: 412301, member: 136 wrote: So I'm on a conference call with a guy this morning and trying to break down who is going to cover eac...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Red River Land Dispute - Gradient Boundary Bill - Texas & Oklahoma

Kent McMillan, post: 412156, member: 3 wrote: Yes to the provisions of the Red River Boundary Compact (linked below) regarding the adoption of the veg...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Red River Land Dispute - Gradient Boundary Bill - Texas & Oklahoma

Glenn Breysacher, post: 411957, member: 188 wrote: For Texas and Oklahoma surveyors who are interested in this ongoing case: Looks like their appropr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is a CFedS in a colonial survey state?

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 408490, member: 91 wrote: I would venture to say that there may be some that took the course to make them a better surveyor. Y...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES 2016 Pass Rates

Paul in PA, post: 409093, member: 236 wrote: Fundamentals of Surveying ExamFirst time Takers, 287, 46% passing = 132Repeat Takers, 179, 25% passing = ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I Dunno how many of you read the magazine P.O.B.

Monte, post: 408896, member: 11913 wrote: but they had a pretty good article in this issue, and I'm including a link, in case anyone else would like t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor2 internal GPS raw data question

NESurveyor, post: 407707, member: 8416 wrote: I already have that.Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk Right, my understanding is you have to use it,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor2 internal GPS raw data question

tomchurch, post: 407660, member: 10174 wrote: Can I store raw data from the internal GPS on a Surveyor2 in Store Points mode? I see the store raw data...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: West 60 acres of the Southwest Quarter of Section 33

LRDay, post: 405625, member: 571 wrote: An associate called me about surveying the West 60 acres of the southwest quarter of Section 33. Not a new dee...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson/Intellicad 2016 Plotting Issue

Brad Ott, post: 403691, member: 197 wrote: Bump TTT.I am having the exact same issue as the OP.I attached images via "IMAGE" command and adjusted the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A word I despise: "centerline"

ppm, post: 403288, member: 6808 wrote: I hate the word 'Centerline'. Well, in most cases. Maybe I should say we need to watch what we call a centerlin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

geonerd, post: 400462, member: 8268 wrote: Thanks Duane,I think I will open my discussion time with this one, it'll be a good informal start. It will ...

10 years ago
Page 29 / 97