AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 48
Views: 2265
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

Mark Mayer, post: 417804, member: 424 wrote: Same here and everywhere I've worked.The point of my OP was to find a way to explain to a property owner,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

Nate The Surveyor, post: 417713, member: 291 wrote: We are on the same page... this far. The PROBLEM is all they WANT is swing the shonstedt, flag tha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

Mark Mayer, post: 416862, member: 424 wrote: Like all of you I get asked this question regularly. A response I've been giving lately, which seems to b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Continuing Education...

Tommy Young, post: 388829, member: 703 wrote: ..is a joke.I just got an email from someone giving a 12 hour course on OPUS projects. This course is a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: One little lot survey. That's all it takes

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 414921, member: 6939 wrote: Around here (North-Central Florida), most of the lot surveys are ordered by title companies for re...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting boundary issue

roger_LS, post: 414595, member: 11550 wrote: I had involvement in a job a while ago where my client had a case that had gone to the State Supreme Cour...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Variable Costs for growing business

Shawn Billings, post: 414376, member: 6521 wrote: As I've been thinking about this for a few days, I suppose I've noticed this over the years but didn...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting boundary issue

Jim in AZ, post: 414442, member: 249 wrote: "Normally the judgement would be filed in the book of deeds here..."Who is responsible for the recordation...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting boundary issue

Brian Allen, post: 414218, member: 1333 wrote: I'd obtain a copy of the judgment and provide copies to the title company, assessor, etc. If they want...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: never, as a professional, work for free

Shawn Billings, post: 414302, member: 6521 wrote: I wouldn't be so sure about that. Variable cost (which I only just heard of a few days ago) suggests...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: never, as a professional, work for free

paden cash, post: 414014, member: 20 wrote: There is a commonality in our profession I will agree. For some reason surveyors at times seem to be poor...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PLS license for photogrammetric

John Hamilton, post: 413878, member: 640 wrote: What might be the reason that a PLS license from the state is required in some states to do aerial map...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC Licensing for External Radios (and walke talkies?)

Mark Silver, post: 413901, member: 1087 wrote: [ Dealers Responsible for Proper Programming ]People get caught all the time. You can sign up for the F...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed stakers dilemma

LRDay, post: 413659, member: 571 wrote: Considering the following from a Colorado case, cited from California, Idaho and law encyclopedia's, if a surv...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC Licensing for External Radios (and walke talkies?)

Jim Frame, post: 413355, member: 10 wrote: Probably easy once you learn the ins and outs, but I took a stab at doing my own license when I got my hand...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

James Fleming, post: 413063, member: 136 wrote: This.The other argument for the pipe that occurred to me is: is the frontage steep enough that the ori...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Lucus is letting 50% of us have it in POB this month!

Brian Allen, post: 413146, member: 1333 wrote: Maybe........... 😉 Sure hope so.A more relevant question is how many current surveyors were mentored...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Lucus is letting 50% of us have it in POB this month!

James Fleming, post: 413092, member: 136 wrote: I know Lucas is down on the whole "expert measurer" thing; but I'd really like to see some sort of dat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary opinion

Hack, post: 413126, member: 708 wrote: First, I tend to agree with Dave K.; for two properties to be in separate ownership and possession for over 13...

10 years ago
Page 28 / 97