AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Flood Determination Companies and Lenders

shrthrn, post: 400279, member: 8020 wrote: Sorry guys for the rant, just a little venting.So I have a client closing on 3 houses today and closing can...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

geonerd, post: 400209, member: 8268 wrote: I am giving a short talk on legal descriptions and their placement on the ground and am looking for interes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about surverying.

Mark Mayer, post: 400022, member: 424 wrote: I understand that this need for a survey was triggered by the fact that the boundaries are in dispute, th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

Tom Adams, post: 397281, member: 7285 wrote: Does anyone know what the "deal" is with the Pipeline going through Indian Burial Grounds? From my persp...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

FrancisH, post: 396593, member: 10211 wrote: OK,like I said, I am a surveyor and I don't pretend to be a lawyer and as such I measure the land and lea...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

half bubble, post: 396293, member: 175 wrote: It's the difference in legal systems. Common law only ever existed in some countries. Most nations skipp...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

FrancisH, post: 396197, member: 10211 wrote: well what do you prefer, to correct an error along the way or have all those previous land transactions b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

sireath, post: 395538, member: 9370 wrote: You were involved in Singapore's Cadastre? Interesting! How were you involved and how was it formulated. I ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

FrancisH, post: 395531, member: 10211 wrote: All current technology offers better accuracy standards than previous technologies. when those measuremen...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas State Specific Question

R Conrad, post: 395182, member: 12192 wrote: The N and S 1/4s are definitely unknown. If I remember the question correctly it was Section 6. Thanks ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas State Specific Question

R Conrad, post: 395060, member: 12192 wrote: I am studying to take the Kansas State Specific exam and have a question on a question that I am drawing ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

FrancisH, post: 395131, member: 10211 wrote: Let me get this, so if a survey was done in 1800s by someone who calls himself a surveyor but really was ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: This was a first....

Ken Salzmann, post: 395135, member: 398 wrote: It is not such a big deal to add this, a small map for a new house in my subdivision. It is a big deal...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

paden cash, post: 394977, member: 20 wrote: The other day I had a crew bring in a bunch of data from a large commercial area developed in the early '7...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: This was a first....

Ken Salzmann, post: 395049, member: 398 wrote: The map mailed Tuesday arrived at the lender today. All is good, except I did not include the LENDER'S...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Unpatented.

thebionicman, post: 394621, member: 8136 wrote: The States i am licensed in prohibit using information gained in my employment to take unfair advantag...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Five Primary Goals of Public Education

Holy Cow, post: 394559, member: 50 wrote: in my home State, but probably not your home State.The top dog at the State Department of Education changed ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Unpatented.

mattsib79, post: 394535, member: 1138 wrote: There are no sections. This is colonial. Gaps and overlaps are fairly common ummong patents. This is a li...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Unpatented.

mattsib79, post: 394511, member: 1138 wrote: So in the course of the research for the current farm I am working on I have found what I suspect of bein...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boatyard Littoral Boundary

Rich., post: 393515, member: 10450 wrote: I'm currently working on a survey for a boatyard. The 2 sidelines are easy to find based on map and record...

10 years ago
Page 30 / 97