AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

Dave Karoly, post: 419851, member: 94 wrote: I really like this line of reasoning. Yeah, if you look at the statutes, surveyors are granted more leew...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 419859, member: 6939 wrote: I think the problem lies in the fact that most of our country does not have a publicly managed cad...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 419793, member: 6939 wrote: I think a stronger argument could be made for a right of entry for a pipeline survey than for just...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rights of Access for Surveyors

not my real name, post: 419681, member: 8199 wrote: An editorial by Perry A. Trunick of POB Magazine appeared in my email this morning. The editorial ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions?

JBStahl, post: 419707, member: 427 wrote: Gaps are a legal impossibility. Either you are dealing with two adjoining properties sharing a common bound...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions?

mattsib79, post: 419560, member: 1138 wrote: I was asked to do a survey for a boundary dispute. My clients purchased a 115 acre lot in a subdivision i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Apportion

thebionicman, post: 419455, member: 8136 wrote: Given the parameters of the question, hold all undisturbed original monuments of record and put the ex...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Apportion

Dave Karoly, post: 419379, member: 94 wrote: Stahlman v. Riordan, 227 S.W. 726, 728 (1921) Yes, this was the original thinking on the matter. The gr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS time...lots of questions

tomchurch, post: 419313, member: 10174 wrote: OK...lots of questions but here it goes....I'm about to buy a new GPS unit to add to our Leica GS15. Got...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement over an easement?

tomchurch, post: 419358, member: 10174 wrote: So we're working on a local municipal rail trail project where the land owner is retaining rights in two...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Apportion

Proration and senior rights are rules of last resort. They only come into play if you can't prove original location. So, you prorate1-2 and 3-7 on t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS Question

Frank Willis, post: 419068, member: 472 wrote: Are any of you using the latest Javad box that has everything on the pole? How do you like it? good a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS Question

Phillip Lancaster, post: 419100, member: 220 wrote: The Good: I second DPOS. It's the best thing about the LS. Also the price, interference screens, J...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Survey without benefit of title"

Brian McEachern, post: 418762, member: 9299 wrote: So it seems that having a copy of the title to the property does not necessarily answer all the que...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi- Need a lot of help

HughT, post: 418602, member: 12566 wrote: It's something I want to get into. I do a lot of work here in Australia too so its just a natural progressio...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi- Need a lot of help

HughT, post: 418396, member: 12566 wrote: Hi All,I am very new to the world of surveying and am here to try learn- so thought I would say hi. Basicall...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

kabonski, post: 417828, member: 1518 wrote: From what I understand OPD's next step is to bring it to the AG. But from what I hear the AG pushes cases ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

kabonski, post: 417992, member: 1518 wrote: Yes she is aware of this. I also posted on the NYSAPLS online forum as well and have had no responses. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

FL/GA PLS., post: 418163, member: 379 wrote: Any Samsung phone/tablet (S7 excluded) is great.Apples are for consumption and making hard cider. 😉 Why...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

Duane Frymire, post: 417997, member: 110 wrote: So, phone died, an old galaxy s3. Upgrade is to either iPhone 7 or galaxy s7. Which one is preferabl...

10 years ago
Page 27 / 97