AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
davidinbrisbane
davidinbrisbane
@davidinbrisbane
Free
Joined: March 22, 2012 4:16 am
Topics: 45 / Replies: 41
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 973
Topic
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 549
Reply
RE: which total station has tds onboard software?

hithanks all, I just need a new non robotic station, the company will pay, I was wondering if the nikon had the tds system onboard that is the same as...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1037
Reply
RE: leica usb stick

hi, thanks, the ts06 has a regular usb port like a computer

14 years ago
Topic
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 2850
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 400
Reply
RE: Help! I need a new vest.

Forrestry supplies in Canada will make a vest to suit,even to your design, I sent a fax of pockets, the sizes I wanted for my books, radio, pens etc....

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 483
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1024
Topic
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 933
Topic
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 1089
Reply
RE: WILD T=3 advice

hicontact sokkia in montague road, south brisbane, australia, i dont have their card here in china now, the service agent/repair manager collects old ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: carlson explorer 2 battery retailer needed please

hino batteries plus around here, lots of food poisoning though,thanks, i shall call hayesdavid

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: The Effect of Gravitational Elongation on a Vertical Tape

so why cant a disto d8 follow the path of the tape measure, no discernable gravitational affect on the beam, and 1mm in 100 metres, measured in stages...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 487
Page 4 / 5