AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Mechanic's liens

I took a three hour class in how to do this, but that was ages ago.The preliminary notice is essential. I had a load of concrete delivered to my hous...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tell us about an "epic failure" you've experienced

I made a mistake once...I thought I was wrong.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: E&O Ins.

You don't have to be wrong to be sued.You don't have to be wrong to lose.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a simple phrase...

The buck stopped over there. Leave it there.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some help

tree_ghost, post: 426940, member: 12668 wrote: What is the consensus for a Nikon DTM 520?Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI've used one for 16 1/2 ye...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Kent McMillan, post: 426279, member: 3 wrote: Well, Texas is the equivalent of four or five different states all mashed together, each with its own li...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: California's new Corner Record form in autocad

californiasurveyors.org has a .pdf and an autocad source. Free.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some help

Nate: does your instrument still read 91å¡ and 89å¡? My old K&E does that.My Nikon reads 91å¡ and 269å¡.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

California only, so far.I'm going to apply for Singapore where I can just pace off distances.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Build it and they will come...

I had a helper who would always ask the finishing guys, "When can I write my name in it?"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dealing with potential clients who want to dicker.

After explaining all that goes into a survey I gave a guy a price of $1250 for a survey, he said "Could you make it $1000?"I said, "No. $1500. I just ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the Field

John Putnam, post: 423524, member: 1188 wrote: The whole sign thing reminds me of a great one I saw outside of Austin last summer. It was a school zo...

9 years ago
Page 56 / 85