AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

I went with Weather Guard brand even though I have a Fiberglas lid on the back of my GMC Canyon.They have a large variety of sizes and styles. They s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Man of Commerce Map.

They almost got Florida in the right place.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Certification or Licensing

When I passed I was told by an old-timer I worked with that your score was probably what you usually got in school exams.If you passed exams with an a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm Back....& you're gonna be sorry

Scotland, post: 435349, member: 559 wrote: Most people are holding their baby or kid, not Nate... it is his Javad GPS. Which I guess is his latest b...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Regulant Numbers

Jim Frame, post: 434659, member: 10 wrote: In California we're known as "licensees." I like that better than "regulant," which sounds too much like "...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: But for the the grace of..

I don't drink anymore.......or any less.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1081
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Geez, Kent. The guys wants one line. The lot has four sides. It should be one-fourth,.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it so difficult....

FrozenNorth, post: 431326, member: 10219 wrote: Yep, it stinks. After fixing site grading plans "on the fly" a couple times in my younger days, I've c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Positioning Candles on a birthday cake is a surveying dilemma.......

Everyone always puts the candles on top of the cake.Be different and stick them in the sides. Radial if a round cake. That way you can set up in the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Never before, in the history of surveying

We can now make mistakes faster than ever and to sixteen decimal places!

9 years ago
Page 55 / 85