AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
dave-lindell
@dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Topics: 144 / Replies: 1540
Reply
RE: What would you tell someone ...

And you could end with..."And firemen wave to me."

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone have experience with laying out a track

I've done one high school track using a total station and one college track long ago using a steel tape. Both artificial surfaces.There are a lot of d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, Ring

spledeus, post: 422948, member: 3579 wrote: I'd ask what number I was on the list followed by the responses of those above me on the list.Then review ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Architects say the darnedest things....

I heard a story years ago about a surveyor who staked a "rectangular" lot with actual interior angles of 86å¡ and 94å¡.The architect called for the ne...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Delay, string it out, and obfuscate.

I though t you were going to say they rejected the legal and sketch because it was on one sheet.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

You can't demand respect, you have to command it.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your antipod?

My antipode is south of Madagascar about the same latitude as Cape Town.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling 20'x400' concrete forms

Can the forms be filled with water to check their levelness?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Way back

Larry Scott, post: 419022, member: 8766 wrote: Trick question.EVERYONE knows what it is.I use mine a lot.Can't pull 20# on a SuperHiway without 'em.Su...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Pi day

I learned not to listen to Pi.He goes on forever.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Pi day

Peter Ehlert, post: 418539, member: 60 wrote: The 17th most common 10-digit password is 3141592654 My password is the last eight digits of pi.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

Jim in AZ, post: 416098, member: 249 wrote: Haven't we discussed this before? Yes. And flagging color is next.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

Ah yes...I too remember when telephones were attached to the wall instead of some kids' ears.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Measuring Column Heights

Use a $99 Craftsman hand held laser measuring device.Set it on the floor pointed up and click measure, voila!(Only works if under 100 feet.)

10 years ago
Page 57 / 85