Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
cowboy
Free
Joined: February 27, 2013 4:37 pm
Follow
RE: Carlson SurvCe CRD file
Under points menu there is an import command.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Drainage Manhole Under Drains
They are under drains that are put in to collect any water that has made it into the base stone of the roadway. Generally they are 4" dia on local ro...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: ATV Rack
I just use the standard racks with a small box on the back.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Strobe lights for trucks
We use small two color LED flashing strobes. You don't really notice them unless they are turned on. They are about $ 50 each and come with a five y...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Topcon Magnet DC Software experience? Tesla or FC-2600?
We are running magnet on a tesla with GPS for construction layout only.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Cut Sheet for Excel
I would like to see a copy to compare with what we use.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Topcon Magnet
I am running magnet on the tesla collector. There are a few little things I would change, but nothing major. The cogo works great fir construction ...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Poll -Equipment
Sokkia Grx1Tesla data collector running Topcon Magnet
14 years ago
Forum