AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
christ-lambrecht
christ-lambrecht
@christ-lambrecht
Member Founder
Joined: July 4, 2010 3:36 pm
Last seen: September 30, 2026 1:58 pm
Topics: 69 / Replies: 1342
Reply
RE: Update regarding our hosting/server/everything situation

Thanks for the update. Access speed for Belgium is smooth. Christof.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC7 and R8-2 Compatibility help

Not sure, I tried that with our R6-2 units, they connected via Bluetooth but we were only able to measure 1 point, then connection was lost. So a no-g...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the BeerLeg 2023

this could turn out to be a lot of fun, looks important to me. Thanks again for your time and efforts and to keep us notified about what's going o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: today I learned...

One I often use when too many open programs and looking for something on my desktop. Windows Key + D to minimize all open windows, open them again fr...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center

1. We enter part of our Linework codes as notes in Trimble Access because we were used to when we worked with the dc-format in the old TGO. We found t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying questions for a short story

Hi Hiroa you already received some decent answers here ... not that it matters a lot but does the story happen in Belgium? I have been blogging her...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone pilot / educator / software guy, looking to improve my survey knowledge

Interesting to have you here. Just to have an idea, what are your final deliverables? Do you also deliver CAD files, 2d or 3d with linework en symbols...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help involving Adobe Acrobat

Morning holy cow Never heard that before. Could it be that the dwg file type is now associated with Adobe instead of your CAD program. You probably...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Early xmas present from work

@jitterboogie?ÿ Well that was the quickest solution to a Trimble problem, so far. Lol.?ÿ The other annoying thing I found is I was trying to shoot a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Add a name to this list

@christ-lambrecht?ÿ I hope you have been well.?ÿ I occasionally check in here.?ÿ I miss the old site where I learned a lot and hopefully helped some ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access duplicate point tolerance bug

@jimcox?ÿ Thanks for the extra information. I'll add the job and jxl file here, no secrets involved. There's only 1 stations setup in this job, the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access duplicate point tolerance bug

I was the one in the field that day, i knew i did not change prisms after the station setup, and I was damn sure I set the prism to the MT1000 before ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access duplicate point tolerance bug

@350rocketmike?ÿI checked the jxl file and did not do a checkshot imediatly after the station setup was finished. I was on TA 22.00, past september....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access duplicate point tolerance bug

Just finished a backsight and put the mt1000 back in the truck and drove back to where the layout is, "target locked...no target... target locked..." ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Create new points from existing points in TBC and do elevation shift

So many ways to select points in TBC. Why not use the point spreadsheat view in TBC, select your range and make a selection set with a logic name. You...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Issues connecting to a Carlson RT4 with SurvPC with a Topcon GPT-3005LW with Bluetooth and/or RS232 to USB adapter.

@drew-r?ÿ Please keep me posted about it, I'll be working with the same combination (TSC7) next year. testing last summer went perfect.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: problem connecting r8 model 2 with windows 11 and Trimble access 2022.10

The new layout of Trimble.com makes is a little dificult to find but the downloads for the discontinued instruments are still there, at least the link...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: excel data to create point data

It doesn't, but it has a lot of nice options?ÿ for construction of new non-observable points. Cogo in your linework.?ÿ I'll simply add a the code inf...

4 years ago
Page 3 / 71