Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 1:58 pm
Probably as OldManRiver said. We had the same troubles connecting an older R6-2 to TA2020 on a TSC7. We could at best measure and store 1 point, afte...
@andy-j?ÿ sorry, not yet. We could code it afterwards and are able to add pipe size and material as text with each pipe, that would put the text at ...
@Rover83 interesting approach, if I understand well you do not connect the pipes between the manholes, any ideas about that? Probably via the CAD t...
R.I.P. RADU ?ÿ
We will use the Ranger 7 to run Carlson SurvPc with the Brx7 GNSS, we successfully tested this combination of hard- & software.
Wasn??t that option somewhere under the LINKED FILES placed in the older versions? ?ÿ
But you can't specify the code for the parallell lines and measuring the point for the offset may be a lot faster and delta EL may be more accurate. ...
Nice to see there's improvement in the F2F coding.I would like to see an option added for defining a set of parallel lines through measured points as ...
You can export rw5 from survpc and import that file in TBC also.
I??ll have to add John Minor & Peter Lazio ?ÿ
Hi Brad, still daily reading what??s happening here. I moved on to a 99% office job, have way to much work, so the energy and the oportunities are ...
As far as I know this is a free utility ?ÿ Watch out The latest version of the Trimble Configuration Utility must be installed prior to operation...
IMUs don't work so well when they're not moving. No inertia, no readings. I had 4 demo??s on 4 different IMU GNSS instruments, on the 4th demo I wa...
@norman-oklahoma They would fit under Linework Special Codes. ?ÿ ?ÿ
Not sure what menu to look in the help for vertical adjustment, that??s what is what called in TGO, I guess there is a TBC equivalent. if you make a...
Oh, even here in Belgium Forestry was part of the Land survey education 35 yrs ago, not sure how that is today. ?ÿ