AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
christ-lambrecht
christ-lambrecht
@christ-lambrecht
Member Founder
Joined: July 4, 2010 3:36 pm
Last seen: September 30, 2026 1:58 pm
Topics: 69 / Replies: 1342
Reply
RE: Coordinate file versus raw data file

Raw data to TBC or Carlson, export pointdata with codes and notes from there, then CAD.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access connection to other Non-Trimble GNSS Recievers

We have had no problems with bluetooth pairing, that’s pure win10 stuff. Not sure if we needed a code to pair, don’t think so. SurvPC 7 works fine on ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC7 & Access

We replaced the “Observation Stored” with a louder and shorter “BEEP” But in noisy conditions we also use the vibration.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access connection to other Non-Trimble GNSS Recievers

I had half an hour. Pairing the TSC7 and BRx7 by bluetooth in Access is no problem, this is standard Win10 settings. I can select the BRx7 in TA and m...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access connection to other Non-Trimble GNSS Recievers

I'll have a look at this and report back. We're using VRS over an internet connection in Belgium.Now leaving to the coast for a couple of days during...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access connection to other Non-Trimble GNSS Recievers

As far as I know Trimble gear does not talk to Carslon equipment but I'm all ears and willing to investigate more.I run TA on TSC7 with S6 and Carlson...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S5 tracking but NO TARGET... HELP!

I remember an issue many years ago. I think we could solve it sometimes by switching to DR mode (Direct Reflex, measuring without prism), and then bac...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble "Communications Error" message

We ran into such or a simular problem with our TSC7's in a local spot. Bad 4G mobile internet, using a sim-card from another mobile operator fixed the...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A new toy to play with

@jimcox About the Voice Commands on TSC7 Really?Acces does support that - coding included?Any links or how to's? That's the first time I hear this.Ch...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC RW5 info

Small update before the site goes down for the big move to rpls.com. I found that not all data is available in the rw5 file. For 3xample points that ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R2 w/ Survey Controller

There ae a lot of options but none for TSC2 and SC.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC Store Points

Maybe you can have a look at the settings for READ and STORE. most of us has that setup so an enter key reads an observation and store the results in...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC Store Points

You can make the elevations layer visible in the map-view. Not real time, but for every stored point.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Office Space

Amazing views, thanks for sharing!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC RW5 info

Thank’s for the hints. The idea is indeed to make a QC-report for a selection of points. That may be a selection by feature code(s) or simply the poi...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 926
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 2085
Reply
RE: Trimble Access, how to assign elevation to previous shots

@OleManRiver Interesting idea but I guess multiple elevations for 1 point would make some things we’re used to extremely complex. What elevation do y...

3 years ago
Page 2 / 71